Information that is CollectedWhen you provide us with contact or other information in connection with a particular activity, product or service, including your email address or telephone number, you expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products or services using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you. This means we may contact you, in person or by recorded message, by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving.
Information You Provide to UsIn order to provide the Services, we collect the following types of information from you:
Personally Identifiable Information (user-provided information)Personally identifiable information is any information that may be used to identify or contact you personally, such as your name, email address, gender, birthday, phone number, postal or other physical address. If you register for an account, then we may collect certain personally identifiable information during the registration process, including your name and email address. You may also provide personal information to us when participating in a survey or poll or when you post information via our social networking platform. Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, certain personally identifiable information is required to access and use some of the Services.
Non-Personal Information / Anonymous Data (automatically collected information which doesn’t identify the user).Non-personal / anonymous data is any data or information that does not personally identify you. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide to us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you use our Services and may include such information as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser, recent search history, and your activity on our websites or those of our partners.We use non-personally identifiable data collected from users and website visitors in order to:
- Improve the quality and functionality of the website, enhance your experience, create new services (including customized services), change/cancel existing content and services, or for other internal and statistical purposes.
- Present you relevant content, marketing materials and advertisements, by analyzing your interests from the web pages you visit and online services that you use.
- Provide you with support and handle inquires.
- Comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required.
- Conduct surveys and market researches.
- We may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information about the website’s use and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion.
- Provide you with transactional communication. We may send you notices from time to time relating to your account, your subscriptions and other products and services you have requested or in which you are currently enrolled. These may include order confirmations, renewal notices, invoices or customer service notifications.
- Provide you with email newsletter(s). If you wish to unsubscribe from our email newsletter(s), simply email unsubscribe to [email protected]
- Provide you with email marketing offers, reader surveys and other promotional material.