EagleGet is an efficient download accelerator and manager for Windows that allows you to download applications and files at a very high speed. The software is also packed with superior features when compared to IDM, plus it’s free and does not require activation or cracking.
EagleGet software utilizes multi-threaded technology to increase download speed — allows up to 32 connections from the destination server. This might equate up to 6 times the normal download speed.
Furthermore, it supports parallel downloading of files which further speeds up downloads. It also can resume downloading files in case of unexpected internet disconnection. Eagleget supports all popular browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer as well as support to various network protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS, and RTSP.
When running Eagleget, it constantly monitors your clipboard for download URLs. Likewise, copying the link of popular media or apps from websites you visit triggers Eagleget to capture that link.
Also, adding the plugin or extension to your Web browser further enhances downloading capability. This allows automatic detection and downloading of videos from your favorite video streaming websites.
Another great feature, perhaps the most loved is the ability to schedule downloads, which is a must-have for busy people. You could even set it to shutdown, hibernate or sleep your computer after completing all your download tasks.
- Neat user-interface
- Free all-in-one download manager
- Multiple browser integration (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera)
- Support for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS, and RTSP protocol
- Support multiple download queues with smart scheduler
- Monitor clipboard for download URLs
- Detect media contents automatically from opened webpages
- Built-in automatic malware checker and file integrity verifier
- Support pause and resume downloads
- Automatic refresh of expired download links that can automatically update download links without re-starting download from the beginning
- Capable of limiting download speed
- Support drag-and-drop arrangement of download priority
- Silent Mode / Game Mode function
- Support automatic media conversion after download
|Date released||May 18, 2020|
|Date updated||October 15, 2020|
|File size||10 MB|
|Multilingual||Yes — English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, Farsi, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish, Tami, Vietnamese, Bangladesh, Khmer, Kurdish, Serbian, Persian, Romanian, Korean|
|Subcategory||Download Accelerator and Manager|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP|
|Browser Plugin support||Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE 8 and above|
|Social Media Links|
EagleGet changelog / release notes / version history
What’s new in EagleGet 18.104.22.168 (August 4, 2019)
- Optimized BT download Engine.
- Logic Optimization for the duplicate downloads
- Optimized: UI experience for the media grabber
- Optimized: Other minor improvements and fixes
- Upgrade the media grabber